Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Yellowstone :)

My class just took a photography trip to Yellowstone last weekend and it was a blast. I learned tons of things about my roommates Kodak camera and my little Sony digital camera. I never realized how hard it was to get pictures when it's completely sunny out with absolutely no cloud cover. It was so frustrating sometimes. Especially when I put the pictures onto my computer and saw how bleached out and bright they turned out. I was pretty disappointed, but some of them turned out super great. We saw so many animals and went to tons of places I haven't been in Yellowstone. The mountain goats were my favorite animals to take pictures of. They were the most active, and I was so close to them! It was a great experience. These were my favorite :)


No comments:

Post a Comment