Wednesday, September 1, 2010

On the Road Again


The other day I got this e-mail about travel down the right path and it had a great message and also some pictures. The pictures were absolutely amazing. Some of the pictures are stunning, some are just unbelievable. My favorites are all the nature ones. I love the one with the bamboo all around it and the little wooden type fence around it. I think it would be amazing to drive across any of these to get the view and just the wonder of how they are put together.

A couple of the roads I could never imagine even building! such as the one that has the huge wave going right under it. That would be a thrilling drive for sure. I also love the one that has the little shrubs or trees growing over the top of it. Purely amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment