Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Second Reading

The second reading for class was much more interesting. What I found the most interesting was the winter section. I learned a lot more about gear and how nature works for the benefit of photography. It would be nice to use the snow as a natural light and/or flash. It was neat how all the snow and cold could bring so many unique things to the pictures taken. I think that winter ends up creating more creative photos and has more options than any other time of the year for photographers. It was crazy how much you have to be prepared for the weather. I've been out in the winter all my life in Montana and have never heard of half the stuff the author mentioned to wear. Overall I learned many different things and can't wait to start taking pictures.
~Little Blondie

No comments:

Post a Comment