Monday, October 11, 2010

About Me

I was born in Oak, Harbor Washington and moved from there to Oregon when I was little. I moved to Montana in 3rd grade and have lived here ever since. I only have a one grandma and grandpa that live here the rest of my family lives in Oregon and Washington. We visit as often as we can. I have super young parents, they both just turned 40! It's really nice though :) I live in Jefferson City, Montana. My dad built the house we live in, which is pretty cool to me.
I've grown up with animals all my life we currently have 1 dog and 2 cats and a lizard. That is the smallest about my family has ever owned. My mom worked for a vet and then FWP, so I've always helped and loved animals. I've always gone to a small school and that one reason why I chose Rocky. My majors are Environmental Science and Elementary Education.Next year I plan on going to New Zealand to study abroad and I'm really excited about it.
I have a boyfriend, Nathan, he goes to MSU and we have been together for 2 years in November so that's exciting. My best friends are Michael Dighans, Becca Hall and Skyler Kinkade. They will for sure be my friends for life. I have a younger sister, a senior, and a younger brother who is in 6th grade. My family is super close and we love each other and God very much.
Well thats a little about me hope you learned something.

No comments:

Post a Comment