Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First one!

Alright so this is my first blog ever, I've never even looked at blogs before this photography class I'm taking in college. Now I'm required to blog before every Thursday about different photos I like or photographers I find. Well my first blog is about my friend who has her own photography business called J. Willis Photography. This is her website with tons of pictures from landscape to weddings, babies and families, animals and some art stuff she does on her own. http://jessicagoulding.zenfolio.com/ She is amazing and I want her to do my wedding pictures someday because she gets everything in the wedding; food, the bride getting ready, family the scenic and of course posed pictures which I think is so fun to do at weddings with the bride and groom. I also love all of her animal pictures, they are so great. You can also find her on facebook at J. Willis Photography and there are more pictures she has done there. Well thats it for my First blog!
~Little Blondie

No comments:

Post a Comment